Calcium alginate, food supplement, 8 kg
Calcium alginate from kelp.
Calcium alginate, or food supplement E404, is a salt of alginic acid extracted from brown seaweed.
It is a powerful emulsifying, stabilizing, gelling component that improves the viscosity of the final product.
Application in the food industry
Calcium alginate is included in the list of food additives admissible for use in the food industry of the Russian Federation as an aid for the production of food products. It is used as a thickener, stabilizer and defoamer in the production of ice cream, instant desserts, pressed cottage cheese and soft cheese, in cheese snacks. Acts as a powerful gelling agent for the production of fruit jelly.
It is used in the food industry alone or in combination with elements that are similar in action. It is a good preservative.
The dietary supplement calcium alginate is considered completely safe.
The recommended amount of E404 in food products is from 0.1% (1 g per 1000 g of product) to 2% (2 g per 100 g of product).
Benefits of Calcium Alginate
- helps to bind and remove salts of heavy metals and radionuclides from the body;
- prevents absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and accumulation of radioactive isotopes in the bone tissue;
- helps to cleanse the body of cholesterol, allergens, toxins;
- has a pronounced prebiotic effect, improves the composition of the intestinal microflora, stimulates the growth and vital activity of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli;
- successfully compensates for the lack of calcium.
In our online store you can buy high quality food grade calcium alginate from a warehouse in Moscow at the manufacturer's price.
Packing: 8 kg plastic bag.
Storage conditions: in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Expiration date: 3 years.