Pharmaceutical mannitol (mannitol) - 8 kg
The sale of pharmaceutical substances is carried out only to legal entities that have a LICENSE for the production of medicines!
The minimum purchase lot is 8 kg!
Due to its chemical properties and high purity (the content of pure substance is not less than 99.0%), mannitol is not hygroscopic. Mannitol has a slight sweetness (sweetness intensity compared to sucrose 0.4). Ingestion produces a cool sensation associated with little heat absorption when dissolved in water. Gives tablets, dragees a sweet taste. According to the pharmacological index, mannitol belongs to the group "Diuretics". Mannit is an osmotic diuretic that enhances the excretory function of the kidneys and promotes excretion of fluid from the body. According to ATC, mannitol is included in the B05BC group "Solutions with osmodiuretic action" and is included in the "List of vital and essential drugs for medical use."
Indications for the use of finished dosage forms:
- acute renal failure (in the phase of oliguria)
- acute liver failure,
- brain edema,
- intracranial hypertension,
- intraocular hypertension,
- an acute attack of glaucoma,
-operations with extracorporeal circulation,
- post-transfusion complications after the introduction of incompatible blood,
- poisoning: barbiturates, salicylates, bromides and other substances requiring accelerated elimination of fluid from the body
- prevention of hemolysis and hemoglobinemia during transurethral resection of the prostate and other surgical procedures.
Packing: 2 kg plastic bag, corrugated transport container with a capacity of 8 kg.
Storage conditions: in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Expiration date: 3 years.