Organic fertilizer ALGODAR, 1.5 kg
Effective, natural and safe universal fertilizerOrganic fertilizer "Algodar" 1.5 kg., Is used in vegetable growing and floriculture.
Natural soil improver based on Arctic algae Algodar
- neutralize acidic soils without requiring lime,
- promote the reproduction of beneficial microorganisms and the formation of humus,
- improve agrochemical parameters, air permeability and soil structure,
- develop a protective reaction in plants and increase resistance to stress (heat, cold, diseases and pests),
- improve the development and flowering of plants,
- increase the water-holding potential of the soil,
- reduce leaching and loss of macronutrients from the soil,
- revitalize the soil, increase resistance to bacteria and parasites,
- increase soil fertility,
- regulate growth and root formation,
- increase plant immunity.
Polysaccharides improve the structural and mechanical composition of the soil.
Vitamins and amino acids nourish the root system.
Macro- and microelements improve the development of plants, increase immunity.
Iodine increases the concentration of nutrients in plants and protects against pests and diseases.
Nitrogen (1.5%) accelerates the growth and formation of young shoots, improves the development of the root system, and increases the formation of green mass.
Phosphorus (0.4%) contributes to more lush flowering and active fruit formation, increases productivity, and enhances resistance to low temperatures.
Potassium (1.7%) plays an important role during the flowering period, enhances resistance to pests, increases plant immunity and resistance to stress factors.
The additive is applied at the rate of 3-6 kg/m² to a depth of 10-20 cm before sowing or under the main tillage.
Algodar is used for the correct formation and development of crops of all kinds in vegetable growing, floriculture, horticulture, forestry, in soil reclamation, and landscaping.
Algodar is effectively used for the preparation of composts in farms and personal subsidiary plots as the main component (it can replace peat).
If necessary, it can be used in conjunction with mineral fertilizers to prepare an organic mixture. For 1 kg it is recommended to add ammonium nitrate - 3 g, superphosphate - 2.5 g, calcium chloride - 1.7 g. Application rate of the organic mixture: 6 kg / m² in the spring.
When feeding indoor plants, apply 1 spoon under the plant 1 time in 2 months.
Products of the Algodar line are suitable for use on all types of soils. It is very easy to use and is recommended for both professionals and amateurs. Algodar is a line of high performance, environmentally friendly organic supplements focused on creating and maintaining healthy, fertile soil. Products developed by leading technologists AB1918 on the basis of brown algae from the White Sea.