Potassium alginate, food supplement, 8 kg
Potassium alginate is a salt of alginic acid. In the food industry it is used as a thickener and stabilizer in the production of ice cream, dairy products, jelly, and enriches products with organic potassium.
Food supplement potassium alginate, or E402 is a salt of alginic acid, produced from brown seaweed. E402 belongs to thickeners and stabilizers of natural origin, used for technological purposes in the process of food production.
Application in the food industry
Potassium alginate is included in the list of food additives admissible for use in the food industry of the Russian Federation as an aid for the production of food products. E402 can be used in the production of ice cream and dairy products, jellies, processed cheeses, curd masses, desserts, processed cheeses, homemade cheeses, some types of sauces, canned mushrooms and vegetables, canned meat, bakery products.
Benefits of potassium alginate
- improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- replenishes potassium deficiency,
- maintains water balance in body tissues,
- normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract,
- stimulates metabolic processes in muscle tissue,
- selectively binds and removes ions of heavy metals and radionuclides from the body,
- has a modifying effect on post-radiation processes in the hematopoietic system.
Packing: 8 kg plastic bag.
Storage conditions: in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
Expiration date: 3 years.