Fucus lipid concentrate, 1 kg
Lipid-pigment complex seaweed fucus
Algae of northern latitudes, from cold seas, are very rich in lipids: polyunsaturated fatty acids (including Omega-3 and Omega-6), glycolipids, phospholipids, since low environmental temperatures require greater plasticity of cell membranes. High viscosity paste, brown to black in color. Mass fraction of water 40-50%. 100% natural origin.
Omega-3 has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, prevents hyperkeratinization when applied topically. Omega-6 provides restoration of the lipid barrier of the skin, reducing transepidermal moisture loss. Fucus Lipid and Pigment Concentrate is a soothing and emollient agent that provides immediate hydration by restoring the skin's barrier function.
- has a pronounced antioxidant activity, has a complex anti-aging effect,
- stimulates the process of restoration of the skin damaged as a result of the negative effects of the environment (UV radiation, temperature changes, wind, etc.),
- restores the balance of lipid-deficient skin,
- prevents transepidermal moisture loss, resists dehydration,
- reduces the aggressive effect of surfactants,
- improves hair condition, protects hair from splitting (splitting), reduces the number of split ends,
- helps to eliminate flaking and reduce the manifestations of discomfort of very dry and irritated skin.
Recommended for use as part of anti-aging and medical cosmetics for face and body, after-sun products, for dry, reactive and sensitive skin care, for damaged hair care.