Fucus concentrate, 1 kg
Physiological properties: Replenishes the body's needs for essential amino acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, K, H, F), polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega3. Contains silver, zinc, phosphorus, titanium and nickel.
Reduces blood cholesterol levels. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Normalizes glucose levels and is an active natural fat burner. Possesses high antibacterial and antiviral activity. It has a mild laxative and sedative effect.
Indications for use: - overweight;
- vascular atherosclerosis, hypercholesterolemia;
- hypovitaminosis of various nature;
- prevention and treatment of respiratory viral diseases and influenza;
- recovery period after surgery and injury;
- tonsillitis, pharyngitis;
- diseases of the oral cavity and gums, periodontal disease;
- infectious diseases of the genitourinary sphere;
- chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases;
- as a rejuvenating agent;
Method of administration and dosage: Inside: adults 20 drops once in 30-50 ml of water for 15 minutes. before meals (or during meals)
Outwardly: in the form of rinsing, lotions, douching at a dilution of 1:10
The sale of goods is carried out: 1 - in a polymer container 1.4 kg. 2 - in a polymer container 40 kg.