Kanalgat forte, 90 capsules
Removal of heavy metals, radionuclides, toxins, carcinogens
Organic enterosorbent. The properties of CANALGATE forte are due to the properties of calcium-sodium alginate, which is part of its composition. Contains no animal ingredients, suitable for vegans.
CLEARANCE OF THE BODY FROM SALT OF HEAVY METALS, CARCINOGENES AND RADIONUCLIDES
RECOVERY WITH CHEMOTHERAPY
REDUCING THE CONSEQUENCES OF RADIATION DAMAGE
RESTORATION OF INTESTINAL MICROFLORA
Calcium-sodium alginate is a natural polysaccharide of brown algae, a water-soluble dietary fiber.
Calcium-sodium alginate has a complex healing effect on the body:
binds in the intestines and removes from the body carcinogens, salts of heavy metals (including mercury, lead and cadmium), radionuclides (compounds of strontium, barium, radium, etc.), protects the body from radiation damage;
prevents the deposition of salts of heavy metals in body tissues;
· reduces the effects of radiation damage to the body at work, at home, and in medical practice, in particular when using radiation therapy for malignant neoplasms, repeated X-ray studies, etc.;
Reduces the effects of toxic damage to the body when using chemotherapy, in contact with toxic substances at work and at home;
ensures the safety of cell membranes under radiation exposure and active restoration of damaged cells of the intestine and bone marrow;
· has a stimulating effect on the red and white sprouts of hematopoiesis;
Helps to improve lipid metabolism and reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol and plasma atherogenicity;
Has a pronounced prebiotic effect;
CANALGAT forteused as an aid in comprehensive prevention programs:
- poisoning with compounds of heavy metals and radionuclides;
- radiation sickness;
- oncological diseases (helps maintain the body during radiation and chemotherapy, and reduce the effects of radiation and toxic damage after);
- radiation exposure in flights (for people at risk: pilots, stewardesses, frequent flyers)
- damaging effects on the body of toxic substances during their long-term intake with food, water, air among residents living in areas with an unfavorable environmental situation, as well as among employees of enterprises with harmful production factors;
- cardiovascular diseases: arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease;
BAA AV1918 - natural food supplements for health and beauty based on arctic algae.
Directions for use: Adults take 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals. Duration of admission - 1 month. If necessary, the reception can be repeated.
When exposed to ionizing radiation, take at a dose of 100 mg per 1 kg of body weight for 5 days before and 30 days after exposure to ionizing radiation. 1 capsule of CANALGAT forte contains 800 mg of calcium-sodium alginate.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, lactation. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Children should consult a pediatrician before using dietary supplements.
The product is not a drug.