KANALGAT (calcium alginate), 60 capsules, biologically active food supplement
A source of soluble dietary fiber (alginates) containing highly absorbable calcium
Biologically active food supplement 60 capsules, net weight 0.6 g each.
- selectively binds and removes ions of heavy metals and radionuclides from the body;
- restores the structural organization of the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract;
- normalizes calcium metabolism;
- prevention of allergic diseases
- lowering cholesterol levels.
COMPOSITION: calcium-sodium alginate from seaweed kelp, capsules (gelatin)
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding + 30 ° С
AREA OF APPLICATION: For sale to the population as a biologically active food supplement - a source of soluble dietary fiber (alginates) containing calcium.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE: Adults take 3 capsules 3 times a day with meals. Duration of admission is 1 month, with repeated admission if necessary.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use. Persons with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract need to consult a gastroenterologist before starting treatment.
SHELF LIFE 3 years.