Fucus extract - 1 l
A natural product based on fucus seaweed, in the form of a concentrate of fucus seaweed water extract.
Fucus is a rich source of proteins, polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins, microelements, lipids and other active molecules necessary for the regulation of metabolic processes in the dermis and epidermis. The unique properties of fucus are determined by the presence of iodine, alginic acid, mannitol, polyphenols and fucoidan in its composition.
Application in the food industry.
Contains high cumulation of minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides.
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect (due to the presence of fucoidan in the composition).
Activation of metabolic processes (iodine).
Strengthening and regeneration of cell mass (alginates).
Antioxidant effect (laminarin).
Useful for atherosclerosis, overweight, constipation. Sorbent, cleanses the body of toxins, toxins, radionuclides and heavy metal salts.
Application in the cosmetics industry.
Fucus stimulates blood circulation, promotes vasodilation, and triggers lipolytic processes, which activates the processes of splitting fat depots, removing toxins from subcutaneous fat. Natural product in the form of a concentrate of water extract of Fucus seaweed.
- has a pronounced fat burning and anti-cellulite effect,
- stimulates local blood circulation, - activates metabolic processes and detoxification,
- effectively eliminates puffiness,
- stimulates the processes of regeneration and renewal,
- soothes and softens the skin,
- improves skin microrelief, reduces the severity of wrinkles,
- prevents the appearance of stretch marks (stretch marks), reduces the severity of existing ones,
- deeply moisturizes the skin and increases its ability to retain moisture,
- increases skin elasticity,
- prevents sagging of the skin, improves the clarity of the oval of the face.
Recommended for use in products with anti-cellulite effect (massage oils, thermal gels, scrubs, modeling serums, wraps), for face and body skin care, for cleansing and hair care. The recommended concentration is up to 10%.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry, clean, well-ventilated area.
Expiration date: 1 year from the date of manufacture.